The Midland County Treatment & Recovery Coalition is hosting a naloxone training for community members to reduce opioid overdose deaths and encourage people to seek treatment. In this free session, participants will learn to:
- Recognize signs of an opioid overdose
- Understand how to administer naloxone
- Describe actions that are essential to responding to an overdose
- Know where to seek help for substance use disorder in Midland County
- Understand how families unintentionally enable substance use
This session is part of a communitywide effort to reduce opioid misuse and abuse in Midland County and enable our community members to reach their full potential.
Dinner and drop-in babysitting will be provided. Please reserve seats for you and your children.